1.0.11 - 8 May 2020
- Updated Inundation business logic and layer files
1.0.10 - 5 May 2020
- Fixed bug where layers that don’t have symbology were failing to add to map.
1.0.9 - 5 May 2020
- Joe’s VBET business logic and layer files
- Fixed bug when RAVE is searching for “Shared” layer files in deploy folder.
- Generic files in business logic now appear in project tree and can be opened with right click. Use type
file in Node tag.
1.0.8 - 3 May 2020
- Updated VBET business logic
1.0.7 - 2 May 2020
- Updated Riverscapes Context business logic
- Base Maps changed to basemaps
1.0.6 - 22 Apr 2020
- Extending Base Maps for United States
- Fixed version number inconsistency
1.0.5 - 21 Apr 2020
- New experimental Base Maps feature.
1.0.4 - 15 Apr 2020
- Changing project type from BRAT8 to BRAT
1.0.3 - 26 Mar 2020
- Fixed the ability to specify collapsed tree nodes in business logic XML
- VBET and RS Context business logic improvements.
1.0.2 - 25 Feb 2020
- Fixed bug with duplicated ArcMap ToC items when adding to the map.
- Riverscapes context project business logic.
- sqlBRAT business logic and symbology.
1.0.1 - 27 Sep 2018
- Minor bug fix for how RAVE finds symbology files in the APPDATA folder.
- Online Documentation.
1.0.0 - 26 Sep 2018